Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lunches

They have this thing here called 'tapas'. Tapas is basically a vey cool snacking concept ....... With ef course very cool snacks. They are sold at 'tapas bars'. The assortment of tapas ia huge and they can be really yummy. You can even get non-alcoholic beer. Many places have it on tap.

This entry is not about tapas. It is about Brennie's two most enjoyable lunches here,

She liked the lunch where I dropped a potato chip down my shirt and had trouble getting it out without breaking it. Only to drop another less than a minute later.

She also liked the one where I kept putting salt on my baked potato. I would put some salt on and it wouldn't taste salty. Tried again. Again. And yet again. By this time the potato tasted just weird ...... But not salty. FYI .....sugar does not improve a baked potato.

Bonus:
Cash machines are everywhere. This is nice because nothing is very cheap. Every time you turn around there is a cash machine. Except of course, when you are look looking for one. I walked for blocks today looking for one. Finally saw one and scampered over to it. Condom machine.

Life is sweet,
Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment