Tuesday, September 20, 2011

House Pics

We have wanted to put up some pics of the house.  The delay is that we have been waiting to take pics for two circumstances to converge .......... clean house and sunny day.  There has been more of the former and fewer of the latter. 


Got tired of waiting, so took some pics this AM.  Not actually sunny, but not raining either.


Also, my sissy has been asking to see pics.  I told her that if she wanted to see our place, she would have to visit.  Maybe now that she sees that we don't live in a cave............


So here are some pics.  I haven't bothered to caption them as they are not all that obscure.  I figure it is not too hard to distinguish between the living room, stairs, kitchen, etc.









Life is sweet,
Clarke


PS:  We have another little secret.  Nancy Watson will probably blog about it before we do.  But here is a PARTIAL HINT.

Remember.
This is a partial hint.

4 comments:

  1. So when are you going to Spain? We are making a three week trip to Europe starting with 5 nights in Rome with the rest of the time split between Portugal and Spain starting May 13th 2012. --- Just looked at the Watson's blog, Wow, a month and a half, I am really looking forward to retirement someday.. Please post lots of pics and advice ! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... I love the home set-up with the tin ceiling, T.V. and Living Room area, but if the bugs are as big as the one on the wall of the sitting area, forget it! That's the size of bugs in Kansas Clark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started reading your blog and am greatly enjoying it. My wife, Geni, and I plan to come down this winter and check out the prospect of moving down.

    One question - perhaps it's a problem on my end, but I couldn't access the other house photos from the link on this page:

    .....CLICK HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larry....
    Thanks for your comment.

    I have looked at and tested the link. It seems to work. It is open access, so no password or anything is required. Are you having any trouble with other links that I have put up?

    ReplyDelete