Monday, October 25, 2010

"WHILE THE CAT'S AWAY....."

THE CAT IS GONE:
Yep. The Brennie is at the coast (beach?) with her little girl friends. They left Saturday morning. So ...... keeping in mind that while the cat is away the mice should play ...... I am engaging in some "behaviors"?

Well, I walked /hiked /climbed to Turi again Saturday (yawn) and have smoked a couple cigars IN THE APARTMENT and went for motorcycle ride yesterday. Yesterday I also ate two desserts and did not floss my teeth even once. Looks like I am headed for Turi again today. Back to those cigars. ...... yeah baby, I smoked them in the apartment. Whad'ya gonna do about it? Huh?

This 'bad boy' thing is not like I remember it from 30 years ago. How sad.

Married too long. Domesticated. House broken. Loser.

1 comment:

  1. Lawn Mower Dude,

    Glad you are doing well have been following the blog. You will be happy to know that big brown killer dog has become a staple at many late night discussions. Even having his own seat at the table. Glad you were able to find local counsel to expedite your citizenship, free health care!!!!! Sounds like you are having fun, soory about the bad haircut, but as I always tell pretty lady when faced with a similar crisis it always grows back! Hope your adventure is all that you hoped it would be!
    Lawyer Boy

    ReplyDelete