Sunday, May 16, 2010

Packing woes

OK, it's whining time. How many of you who have sojourned before us brought way too much stuff? Yeah, I'm talking to most of you gals out there. It's instinctual, right? After all, we are the 'gatherers'. I have packed (and repacked), unpacked, whittled down, whined, cried, and repacked... and Clarke still has only filled two suitcases to my four. We haven't even gotten to the electronics yet!

I'm REALLY, REALLY not liking this part very much. I'm the mom who always had tissues, super-glue, cookies and Shout packets in her purse. I was keeper of the bandaids, Queen of the boo-boo medicine...Mistress of All Things Needed!!! I can't possibly do this. And then I remember...

It's just stuff.

Brennie


1 comment:

  1. Gotta leave room for cigars and electronics. It is a MUST.

    ReplyDelete