Sunday, March 28, 2010

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Getting ready for the "Get Rid of Everything You Own" garage sale.
Unfortunately, we have just begun to move stuff out to the garage (staging area).
I am sure that Brennie may have something intelligent to say....
all I can come up with is "Too Much Stuff".
The plan is to have the garage sale this coming Saturday which is 6 days away.
The 10-day forecast on weather.com only predicts one day of rain
(thunderstorms) for the next 10 days.
Do I really have to say which day it is?











You can click on the pics to see more glorious details.

Yes I have decided to sell the Harley,
but probably not in the garage sale.

I wish I could say that all that junk is Brennie's.
Hey, wait a minute, I can say exactly that.
ALL THAT JUNK IS BRENNIE'S.
That must mean that the cool stuff is (was?) mine.

2 comments:

  1. Get ready to just give stuff away! And try not to take it personally... its so sad to see that stuff go away, but really think of it as one less "thing" that you have to worry about! I hope you take pictures so we can see the metamorphasis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, we're going through the same process right now. Picking up every single piece of your life and asking, "Taking, selling, or dumping" is an arduous process. We'll be there mid-to-late May. Can't wait to see you again! Edd & Cynthia

    ReplyDelete