Wednesday, March 16, 2011

GUAYAQUIL, ECUADOR

The Brennie and I are in Guayaquil right now.

Guayaquil is the largest city in Ecuador. It is a seaport and industrial city.

Some people would say it is a hot, humid, sticky, crowded, teeming mass of humanity in the most dangerous city in Ecuador.

I would say ....."Cool, the ugly decrepit busses don't spew diesel fumes!"

See how sweet I am? (A hot sticky sweaty sweetness.)

Can't wait for breakfast here at the hotel. It is only $16 ..... each. I wonder what they are serving on the plane.

Life is sweet,
Clarke

1 comment:

  1. Now I really feel bad about dumping your jar of Jiffy. You could have taken it with you, and skipped breakfast. Man, if I knew you would pay $16.00 a piece for breakfast, I should have brought the peanut butter and let you pay the weight luggage overload. Oh well, live and learn, next time I travel to Cuenca, I'll know better.

    ReplyDelete