Thursday, August 19, 2010

REALLY HUGE BIG GIGANTIC SCARY DOGS?

So I am taking our two little beasties for their (early?) AM walk. The beasties (Pekinese) weigh in at about 10 pound each and are both committed pacifists (d*mned cowardly sissies). So, as a responsible and caring daddy, I am always on the lookout for anything that could pose the slightest threat to the little darlings ...... basically with these guys, the threat level is always a minimum of orange.

So up ahead (way ahead) I see a guy walking a couple huge, I mean to say HUGE dogs. Threat level transitions immediately to red. I pull the little beasties in closer to me and the three of us scamper to safety to the other side of the street. Although the huge beasts are about 3/4 of a block away, I don't want them to catch the scent of our fear.

As we close the gap I am able to tell that there are actually 3 big dogs ........ I mean REALLY HUGE. The smallest is taller than the owners waist!?! Too late to run and no trees to climb. What are those guys? Mastiffs on steroids? Closer yet and closing the gap. Kinda strange looking. Can they be Bully Kuttas? (Oh poopy, that is NOT good news.)

Closer still. Goats? Some guy is walking goats? It's a middle class guy in a residential neighborhood. Walking his goats? This is not a peasant taking his goats to market. It is some lawyer(?) walking his GOATS. Really big goats.

Wait a minute now. Maybe they are not goats. Could they be the famous Goat-Dogs of Cuenca? Or is it Dog-Goats?

Why do I never have a gun camera when I need one?

PS: Corky and Fluffy (Bugger and Wanker) told Brennie that they weren't really afraid. Yeah, they talk. Only Brennie can hear them. However, you can't believe a word they say.

Ciao,
Clarke

3 comments: