Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Essential Services Missing in Cuenca.


As far as I know, the following essential services are not available in Cuenca.  They all appear to be available in Vilcabamba.

Chakra Alignment:  
Apparently having ones Chakra aligned is critical.  I just looked it up  on the Internet.  Wow!  This is scary sh*t!  I never knew.  It looks like you are really screwed if your Chakras are out of line.  For instance if your closed solar plexus chakra is out of alignment, it can cause low self confidence and anxiety.  While an overactive third eye chakra could contribute to hallucinations. (Chakra alignment sounds like the cure for paranoid schizophrenia!)  Wow!  I never knew.  It seems that there may be 5 other Chakras that need to be aligned.  

I’ve seen posters advertising Chakra alignment in Vilcabamba.  Not in Cuenca that I know of.  

However, I did hit a big pothole with the car yesterday and I can get my front end  aligned here.

Aura Cleansing:  
This is interesting.  Look it up.  Here is a little teaser.  "Your aura is like a fingerprint; it is completely unique and represents precisely who you really are. But unlike the fingerprint, a gifted psychic can change your aura, cleanse it – eliminating the clouds, the defects, the negatives. The results could be startling: your relationships could be better than ever, your love life could get a jump start, and your finances could take a quantum leap.”  

Wow.  This sounds so cool.  The websites I was at are unclear as to whether it is a take out service, like dry cleaning, or what.

Sadly, not available in Cuenca that I know of.  Readily available in Vilcabamba (poster ads.).

But, I can get the car or motorcycles cleaned in Cuenca very reasonably.

Reading of Crystals:
Yeah, I looked this up on the internet too.  Sounds like a great way to straighten out what ails you.

Vilcabamba - yes.  Cuenca - no.

But if you are interested in the regular type of reading, I suggest Carolina Bookstore.  Right here in Cuenca.

12/21/2012 Transition (Transformation):
Well now.  This is REALLY BIG right now.  There is a “Be The Transformation Retreat” in Vilcabamba.  Sounds like a ‘must do’.

The add says “calling all conscious ex-pats”.  It is apparently for all those who are “into spiritual and/or personal growth”.  I guess if you don’t pay the $575 per person you would be a non-spiritual, un-conscious ex-pat with no interest in personal growth.  But, the fee does include 10 meals “served with love.”

Good news.  There is a “Paradigm Shift Intention Retreat” right here in Cuenca.  But it is only $35/day and I don’t see that the meals are served with love.

What About Pyramid Power:
I haven’t seen any posters in Vilcabamba or Cuenca addressing this.  I am going to have to keep my eyes peeled.

Energy Vortex:
Gawd, I really love this concept.  I have heard it applied to Vilcabamba as one of the reasons that people live so long there.  I have also heard that it is the positive ions in the  ...... was it the air or the water?  I forget.  Now that I think about it, it must be the air.  Everyone in Vilcabamba drinks bottled water. (They don't really live longer there.  It is a myth.)

I have never heard about the ‘Cuenca energy vortex’.  Of course I am pretty much out of the loop on the really cool stuff.

Lizard People:
I am sure that everyone knows of the lizard people by now.  You know, the alien race masquerading as humans.  Apparently, many of the ‘humans’ in positions of power are actually lizard people.  They would be the ones pulling the strings in the world.  It is all hush hush and very secretive.  But, I have heard (possibly wrongly) that one of the centers of knowledge about the LP is ......... well, not Cuenca.  I have heard that the other place is very aware of them and the threat they pose.

But the Brennie and I don’t worry about the LP.  We have Bugger and Wanker to protect us. 
Bugger and Wanker
Wearing their magical
'lizard people protective wear'
Life is sweet,
Clarke

5 comments:

  1. Geez Clarke, Maybe you could take the dogs on the road to do LP house cleansings! Bet you would get a great response to that in Gringo Tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roger,
      What a great idea.
      I could make a fortune.
      Clarke

      Delete
  2. Clarke, I think you can get your Charkras aligned at the Fung Sui store, it's on the first floor of the Watsons' penthouse rental. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, God (wait, can I say that? Will I offend people if I am not aligned or crystalized or whatever?)- anyhoo, I am having the BIG talk with my family over Thanksgiving about my move to Cuenca. Could you search and find any if these services are available in Charlotte? I want to be prepared to withstand whatever my family may throw at me?

    If I wear a tinfoil hat (thank you, puppies) the whole time, will I be protected from the negative energy thrown at me? (Or will my family offer to return to Charlotte and help me pack right away?)

    Do only people/animals have chakras or auras? Or..........(and I want to break this to you gently)..............does JIF have chakras or auras?????

    Maybe you should only eat JIF at the Watson's PH?

    Denise
    Charlotte NC 10/2012
    Cuenca EC 05/2013

    ps I hope no one was offended that I forgot to capitalize the C in chakra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clarke:

    Classic stuff ... I wish I would have had some of these essential services done a while ago .. then perhaps I wouldn't be collapsing from the burden of Bubbles y Trixi !

    ReplyDelete