Monday, December 27, 2010

A DREAM COME TRUE

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO WAIT A LONG, LONG TIME ..........
WORK HARD
SACRIFICE
COMPROMISE
MANAGE WITHOUT
PAY YOUR DUES

AND SOMETIMES, JUST SOMETIMES .....IT ALL PAYS OFF IN THE END.

I AM FINALLY GETTING WHAT I HAVE WANTED FOR SO LONG!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!

scroll down..............








further...............








a little further...........








keep scrolling............








a little further.............









you are almost there...........









some things are worth the wait.............








coming up next......










Can't wait until my
new bathroom is finished.

Life is Sweet,
Clarke



1 comment:

  1. Gee, Clarke, I thought it was Brennie who was posting,"Life is Sweet"--no more seats left up, no more wet seats from bad aims.

    ReplyDelete