Thursday, February 4, 2010

UH OH....

Brenda has the same lung/bronchial/sinus thing that I am starting to get over. It is not contagious....yet I know that somehow it is my fault she has it. I am not clear on how it is my fault....she will explain it to me later.

ON THE POSITIVE SIDE:
The meds for this are $15.70 PER PILL. That is not a typo. Almost $16 per pill! So what is the positive side, you might ask? If you get the right doctor, and explain that you have the world's worst health insurance, (you know, the magical policy that never pays for anything), you might get a voucher for the meds. We did! Got over $300 of meds free that our world class insurance company would never pay for. We are probably the reason that the DJIA ("the Dow") has plummeted like 600 points in the last week or so. Our fault. The gods are still laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment