Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Travel Pics



Clickk on the interesting pic of Brennie to see some more travel pics.

Included are:

Pics of travel in the days of Swine Flu.

Brennie using her Blackberry on the plane.

A couple other pics of Brennie during the 3 hour van ride up the Andes. We rode in a van from Guayaquil (sea level), up through the pass (12,000 feet) adn down in the valley where Cuenca is (8 or 9,000 feet).

We made some friends int the van...Marisol and Claudio. We hope to see them again. They were very nice to us........and that is the good part of traveling.


I took some really crummy pics....will try to be more selective with next group.

And oh ya....the road form Guayaquil to Cuenca was a nightmare!!.

I had some trouble getting this post up...hope it works ok. Bed time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Clarke & Brenda. We met very briefly on the flight from KC to Memphis. I was the guy one row up who suggested the book The Four Hour Work week. I admire what you guys are doing and can't wait to see the updates. My wife and I are moving to Hawaii next summer w/ our two kids for the summer. Will rent inexpensive (at least as inexpensive as they get in Hawaii) furnished condo for three months and I will continue my existing work which I can do from about anywhere.

    Anyway, I admire what you are doing. You can't wait until 'the end' to start living life to the fullest. Enjoy your adventure and I hope it exceeds all of your expectations! Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Clarke!
    I think you get searched at all the airports because of the whole ZZ Top look you got goin' on recently! Glad you arrived safely-a lot of boredom and a little terror make for a typical international travel experience, yes?
    I'm enjoying a vicarious travel experience myself through your blog.

    Becks

    ReplyDelete