Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In Transit Thoughts

You know how some people say they 'just love to travel'? Are they talking about the hours spent in small cramped airplane seats and waiting rooms. Are they talking about the lovely stale air in the plane? Surely not. They must be talking about the multiple security checks in the airports. (We were on 4 flights.) You know that poor schlubb that gets taken aside and given special attention at the security check? I am sure that is really hilarious to watch. But I wouldn't know because it is always me. Not exaggerating here....happens every single time. I wonder why? Maybe because I sweat so much.

Am I rambling...being self indulgent?

Brenda is a saint.

Enough bitching....I'll download some blurry pics and get another post ready.

2 comments:

  1. you and your brother, he always gets pulled aside and frisked at the airport.

    - emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun to read! Great pics although a little blurry! I am so excited for you!! love you both!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete